||Senior Scientist - Formulation -                                                 Drug Delivery - Pharmaceutical R&D|
|Job ID: ||SS-FDD-NJ-1204|
|Location: ||New Jersey|
As a Senior Formulation Scientist help take drug discover to new heights by developing novel solid dosage forms for new chemical entities . . . undertake exciting projects in support of new product development.
Come join the innovative team at this leading advanced drug delivery company serving the pharmaceutical industry with new and novel oral controlled release and bioavailability enhancement technologies. This company is setting new standards in solving complex formulation problems by integrating drug delivery with the discovery process
- Be responsible for development of pharmaceutical solid dosage forms for controlled release, enhanced solubility or enhanced bioavailability, including conducting and overseeing formulation development from bench top to production of small scale cGMP batches for human clinical studies.
- Develop patent applications for novel formulations and technology.
- Transfer technology and assist Pharmaceutical Technology in the production of pivotal supplies.
- Pharm.D., or M.S. or Ph.D. in Pharmaceutics or related field.
- Three or more years experience in the development of pharmaceutical controlled release solid dosage forms. Bead coating and microparticulate experience desired.
- Detail oriented, good oral and written communication skills, and team player.
Your Career Partner:
Management Recruiters of Plant City is dedicated to the nationwide search and placement of the highest quality Chemists, Scientists, Laboratory Managers and Directors. Our clients are leading- edge manufacturers, contract laboratories, research organizations and biotech companies.
Our staff of career counselors is led by a scientist who was the Director of Marketing & Applications for Hewlett-Packard's Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry Division.
As a result of our technical expertise and ability to supply superior candidates, we have gained the respect and trust of our client base.
If you would like to be kept informed of nationwide opportunities that match your background, experience and career aspirations, please forward your resume to us in strictest confidence. We really can help you!
Compensation: $80,000 - $100,000 plus excellent benefits.
|Contact: ||David Zaring